Where the hell is eveybody? Playin MW2?
Jarhead
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Snake!

Post  AgustaBE on Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:48 am

http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=99a20173eb27bf35d046da00a83a0b31&prevstart=0

3d-model of the kitty hawk, free to download and there are also a lot of other carriers cheers

2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake on Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:59 pm

Jarhead wrote:Where the hell is eveybody? Playin MW2?

I wish! :p lol!
Unfortunately, due to a lot of work and technical (pc-related) complications (long story short: ) I haven't been on as usual, my apologies pale , man I already miss the Summer lol

AgustaBE wrote:http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=99a20173eb27bf35d046da00a83a0b31&prevstart=0

3d-model of the kitty hawk, free to download and there are also a lot of other carriers cheers

Many thanks Thumbs Up!

Even though we haven't presented many new 3D models this year we did managed to get a in touch and work alongside some very important contributing modelers and obtain permission to use almost all models TAOW will ever need (even on the long run).

Without exaggerating I'd say we currently possess about 80 to 90% of all the models the mod will ever need (and that's a LOT - it also includes naval models for all navies). The reason those were still not presented is because every model will need to be separately worked on for consistency (and also because of another important reason still to be revealed on the TMU).

Coincidentally we also got to know our fellow Naval 3D Modeler (and other very important 3D model contributors) from the Google 3D Warehouse site.

General of the Army [Administrator]
General of the Army [Administrator]

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top