Hrisantema tanks killer - missle system

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hrisantema tanks killer - missle system

Post  Berkut on Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:49 pm


Berkut
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 49
Join date : 2009-07-08
Location : Russian Federation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hrisantema tanks killer - missle system

Post  Snake on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:03 pm

That missile system might get included in TAOW, it's predecessor (the 9M133 Kornet) will at least Cool

_________________
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." -- George Patton
avatar
Snake
General of the Army [Administrator]
General of the Army [Administrator]

Posts : 5707
Join date : 2008-02-11
Location : Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hrisantema tanks killer - missle system

Post  Berkut on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:35 pm

Snake wrote:That missile system might get included in TAOW, it's predecessor (the 9M133 Kornet) will at least Cool
Not the mobile? For infantry?

Berkut
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 49
Join date : 2009-07-08
Location : Russian Federation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hrisantema tanks killer - missle system

Post  Snake on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:46 pm

Both probably (infantry and vehicle carried), the 9M123 Khrizantema might be the higher class missile (following the same logic as the Russian Anti Air class).

_________________
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." -- George Patton
avatar
Snake
General of the Army [Administrator]
General of the Army [Administrator]

Posts : 5707
Join date : 2008-02-11
Location : Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hrisantema tanks killer - missle system

Post  Berkut on Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:38 pm

Snake wrote:Both probably (infantry and vehicle carried), the 9M123 Khrizantema might be the higher class missile (following the same logic as the Russian Anti Air class).

What logic?

1) 9M133 Kornet
2) mobile 9M133 Kornet (?)
3) 9M133 Kornet (Hrizantema)

Berkut
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Posts : 49
Join date : 2009-07-08
Location : Russian Federation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hrisantema tanks killer - missle system

Post  Snake on Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:20 pm

Berkut wrote:
Snake wrote:Both probably (infantry and vehicle carried), the 9M123 Khrizantema might be the higher class missile (following the same logic as the Russian Anti Air class).

What logic?

1) 9M133 Kornet
2) mobile 9M133 Kornet (?)
3) 9M133 Kornet (Hrizantema)

The 9M133 Kornet might be an additional weapon (Upgrade / Higher Class Unit) on certain vehicles like the BMP-2M and as a possible extra on Kliver weapon stations (which will arm certain Russian vehicles).

As for the 9M123 Khrizantema, it might appear on even higher class vehicles as a more powerful Kornet upgrade.

_________________
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." -- George Patton
avatar
Snake
General of the Army [Administrator]
General of the Army [Administrator]

Posts : 5707
Join date : 2008-02-11
Location : Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hrisantema tanks killer - missle system

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum