SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Go Ahead you know u want to]

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Go Ahead you know u want to]

Post  Snake on Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:30 pm

This one is a small tribute to TAOW's grass:

Grooovy! Grooovy! Grooovy! Grooovy! Grooovy! Grooovy! Grooovy! Grooovy! Grooovy! Grooovy! Grooovy! Grooovy! Grooovy! Grooovy! Grooovy! Grooovy! Grooovy! Grooovy! Grooovy! Grooovy! Grooovy! Grooovy! Grooovy! Grooovy! Razz Razz Razz Razz

General of the Army [Administrator]

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tusker2Zero on Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:39 pm

Last edited by Tusker2Zero on Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Video)

Gonna get me some!

Tusker2Zero
General [Moderator]
General [Moderator]

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake on Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:57 am

Ouch Shocked

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake on Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:52 am

Post number 1000 on the Off Topic Section! Grooovy!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake on Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:36 pm

Damn, looks like this is a seriously crazy week Shocked , first a wacko in Alabama killed 10 people:

Video:
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=12424321&ch=4226713&src=news

... and now a kid in Germany caused a massacre which took the lives of 16 people (including his own):

Video:
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=12436491&ch=4226714&src=news

Article:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090311/ap_on_re_eu/eu_germany_school_attack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  James100 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:37 pm

Yeah, I Read The One In Germany Embarassed , The Other One Havn't Heard It Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
James100
General [Moderator]
General [Moderator]

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake on Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:38 pm

I think there was a small time difference between the both accidents (a few hours perhaps).

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tusker2Zero on Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:33 am

Just thought this was kinda cool:

Gonna get me some!

Tusker2Zero
General [Moderator]
General [Moderator]

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake on Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:51 pm

Thats an excellent video!!! Thumbs Up!

Me and Marc were concerned that the MH-47's in TAOW were going to be underused so we decided to add extra capabilities (initially they would primarily serve as light vehicle transporters by winching vehicles on the outside), it's coding is still going (it's one of the things which is being precisely worked on at the moment on the coding level), combining the vehicle transport and infantry transport modules is one hell of a difficult task, but if everything goes according to plan, we'll hopefully have a Chinook which is able to carry infantry or certain compact vehicles on the inside, or light vehicles on the outside (using a winch), hopefully such a transport Chinook will be rollin' on the next or a close future Alpha Test sunny

The MH-47 will be also capable of carrying certain smaller vehicles on the inside (like a single Humvee), check this very interesting site for extra info on it: http://www.guncopter.com/mh-47d/

US Rangers drive their Land Rover Special Operations Vehicles (SOVs) out from the rear ramp of a MH-47D from the 160th SOAR. Up to 2 Land Rovers can be transported, fixed by chains to the floor of the helicopter. The British RAF also use their Chinook HC2s to deploy SAS Land Rovers in a fashion similar to that shown above. The MH-47-D/E/G can accomodate a single HMMMV although it cannot open its doors when inside the Chinook's cabin.

Lol, by the way, I was the 666th watcher of that video on youtube Twisted Evil Laughing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pathfinder on Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:35 pm

Snake wrote:
Lol, by the way, I was the 666th watcher of that video on youtube Twisted Evil Laughing
That's really weird lol!

BTW that was a nice vid.
Pathfinder
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AgustaBE on Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:32 pm

i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol! i just post this to achieve my next rank lol!

2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tusker2Zero on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:57 am

Gotta love the forum ranks...

Gonna get me some!

Tusker2Zero
General [Moderator]
General [Moderator]

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AgustaBE on Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:26 am

ye

2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake on Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:30 pm

lol!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake on Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:53 pm

By the way guys, if I don't reply to your forum topics right away I apologize, I've been having some internet issues (very slow net connection), I'm taking care of the prob as I speak so I'll reply to your posts as soon as this prob is taken care of (hopefully very soon) Thumbs Up!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tusker2Zero on Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:05 pm

Gonna get me some!

Tusker2Zero
General [Moderator]
General [Moderator]

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake on Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:21 pm

Whoa Shocked Shocked Shocked

That's EXTREMELY Impressive sunny, that's definitely a beautiful airport as well (I suppose the residents are already used to the low flying aircraft but still... they are flying really close to the beach, that's truly impressive Thumbs Up!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tusker2Zero on Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:24 pm

Just gotta watch out for the Jet wash though:

This video tells it all. Booze, beautiful women, and big birds. My dream vacation:

Other interesting St. Maarten videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k53tMD43PDA
http://www.jetvideos.net/video/view.php?id=764
http://www.jetvideos.net/video/view.php?id=729
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HRxppaWTdc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAMumz8-kyw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xdncG88hXI

I ran across this vid related to St. Maarten landings and I nearly LMAO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v7rAv4DaS8

Gonna get me some!

Tusker2Zero
General [Moderator]
General [Moderator]

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake on Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:09 pm

A paradisaic airport with every sense of the word

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tusker2Zero on Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:36 pm

Garry Kasparov Kicks Off SuperNationals
By Jennifer Shahade
April 3, 2009

Garry Kasparov kicked off the SuperNationals with a stirring opening ceremony speech and by making the first move on the first board of the High School Championship. Kasparov was greeted at the Opening Ceremony at the Grand Ole Opry House with a standing ovation, to which he replied, "This makes the trip to Nashville worthwhile already." Kasparov started out with a joke about how when he was young, he hated opening ceremonies because he was anxious to get on with the chess. ...

Full story at:
http://main.uschess.org/content/view/9272/525/

More info on the SuperNationals tournament going on this weekend can be found at:
http://www.supernationalsiv.com/

And at The United States Chess Federation website:
http://main.uschess.org/index.php

Gonna get me some!

Tusker2Zero
General [Moderator]
General [Moderator]

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vegantor on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:03 am

yay spam Razz
Vegantor
Corporal
Corporal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake on Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:51 pm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tusker2Zero on Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:42 pm

Gonna get me some!

Tusker2Zero
General [Moderator]
General [Moderator]

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarhead on Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:12 am

Kasparov had some balls taking on deep blue all those years ago. Too bad about Fisher. That would have been a good match.
Jarhead
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake on Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:47 pm

Our favorite Deagle video is now in a gif format!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top